Sherman Construction provided First Presbyterian Church with construction services for the remodeling and conversion of this early 1900’s colonial-style house into administrative offices and commercial kitchen facilities for Mobile Meals. The new portion was constructed to conform to many of the architectural details of the existing structure. The existing home was historically renovated for use as offices and support areas for the organization. The new addition included a 4,000 SF commercial kitchen, 5,000 SF storage area and 4 coolers to accommodate storage of donated foods. Such materials as exterior wood cornice, brick, limestone, clay roof tile, quarry tile, hardwood flooring and plaster were utilized in the historic renovation.