Piedmont Club

General Commercial Buildings

Piedmont Club

The original structure of The Piedmont Club, a private dining facility, is a circa 1883 mansion with a 1975 addition to meet additional space requirements. Sherman Construction provided renovations to the Kate Berry Room. the Reception Area, the North Tyger Room and the mens restroom. Designs by McMillan, Pazden Smith returned the structure to the design philosophy and architectural elegance of the historic home.